– EP dropped me off to school on orientation day
– Met my new cohorts (all 51 of them!)
– Got my name tag and business photo taken
– 1st hang out with a few people from the cohort
– Got a lavender bunch from EP
– Scavenger hunt around Vancouver with my new team. I gained the nickname “bunny” for having “endless energy” and “still jumping around after a long day of classes
It’s been a pretty long week it seems. I’m still so intimidated by my classmates and nervous to speak up in class. I know that I eventually have to because the leadership class relies heavily on class discussion.