For once this year, I feel so unmotivated. I feel so tired and yeah, tired.
I actually had quite a long day today:
– 9:30 – 1:30 doing graphic work at Port Moody Art Centre
– 1:30 – 2:30 travel to Surrey and lunch on the way
– 2:30 – 4:30 meeting for IAT 431 (Speculative Design)
– 4:30 – 6:30 meeting for IAT 320 (Body Interface)
– 6:30 – 7:00 Capstone
– 7:00 – 8:30 programming XML codes with Helmine
– 8:30 – 9:20 retrieving my phone from Ed
– 9:20 – 10:00 travel to Port Moody
– 10:00 dinner
– 10:35 – 11:15 drove mom to Shoppers Drug Mart
– 11:15 – now stitching IAT 320 project
Yeah, quite a busy day eh. I actually like days like today but there was one huge component missing from my day today which was my phone. Apparently I left it in Ed’s car yesterday night and I didn’t have time to retrieve it until 9 p.m. today. The day went by pretty quickly but I missed my phone terribly. It’s quite hard to manage a meeting with someone without having my phone there, although luckily I had everything synched to my laptop (which I brought everywhere today). I also realized how heavily dependent I am with my phone- I don’t wear a watch and the only thing that’s attached to me that tells time is my phone. While I was on transit, I had no idea whatsoever if I’ll be late yet again, my group mates couldn’t reach me anyways so oh well 😛 I also missed a meeting for Capstone today because I didn’t have my phone with me. My group arranged a meeting via text and of course I didn’t get the notification. Oh well, I had another meeting to attend to at the same time anyways.
I was thinking of blogging one more post, but I feel horrible now and maybe I should just head off to bed and hope for a better and happier day tomorrow. Let’s hope so.